T-base ConfiguratorThe T-base Configurator complements our T-base framework. Configuration of the test system and the sequence files are stored in .xml files. You neither have to write nor edit these .xml files manually when you use the T-base Configurator. Configuration and sequence files are generated automatically by the T-base Configurator. When T-base configurator is used, it eliminates syntax errors and the tool performs data validation preventing users from entering invalid data.
The T-base Configurator has 2 main functions:
- Configuration of T-base test systems
This part of the T-base Configurator handles the configuration of each instrument and logger. A logger is SW that writes data from the test steps to e.g. the User Interface, a log file or a database.
The T-base Configurator makes it easy to implement instruments in new test systems, change to another instrument in a working test system or change the different parameters in these configuration files.
- Editing of test sequences
A sequence file describes the order in which a series of test steps are executed. The T-base Configurator makes editing of sequence files easy:
- You can design new test sequences
- You can change the order of test steps
- You can change the test step structure such as make one test step a sub step to another test step
- you can repeat or loop the same test step with different parameters (e.g. different voltages)
- You can change the different test step parameters
Please contact Michael Rothmeier by mail or phone you find below for further information.